Saturday, 18 December 2010

Obsessions of a Crushaholic.

As some of you may know, I am very easily seduced. This usually leads to small crushes which either end in 20 minutes on average or expands into an infatuation. Sometimes, it only takes a glance at the girl for me to become seduced. I think there's something seriously wrong with my hormones. I've had way too many crushes to count, but it's never really gone past that. At least I'm not obsessed with sex or anything. In fact, I don't wanna do it until I've totally matured. Bet you didn't expect that huh? Haha. Anyways, there have been rare cases where I have crushes on girls for ages. I think the longest has probably been a year. My current crush, who I can't name for the sake of losing my head, shall be codenamed Smile. I also can't tell you where I met this person because then you'd try to find out. She's in the year above me at school.


It all started in October sometime I think. There was a Chinese exchange thing where some China kids stayed round our houses. One of the hosts was a kid from one of the lower years in school. I soon learnt he was the younger brother of one of the girls in the year above me. I knew who she was. I'd seen her around since last year, but didn't pay any real attention to her. She spoke to me for the first time that day, and something happened. I instantly became infatuated. How did I not realise how beautiful she was until then? The strange thing is, she's Indian. Now if you've known me for ages, you'd know I've always ever only been into Chinese girls. I had no interest in other races whatsoever, my heart was only open to Chinese girls. So how was this girl any different? I don't know. I seriously don't know. From that day on, it seemed as if a new door had been opened for me, as if I've finally opened my eyes (no racist jokes please). I'd seen Smile before, and to be honest, I didn't think she was very attractive. So what happened that made her become the hottest girl I know? If I ever find out the answer to that, I'll tell you.


After that though, I've only ever properly spoken to her one other time. Because she's in the year above, I don't really get the chance to see her much. She's always hanging out with her own friends so I don't really have many opportunities to talk to her. I do get the frequent 'hi's when we walk past each other in the corridor though. What a cruel cruel world. It's been 2 months and a bit now, and it feels like I like her more than ever! I keep saying to myself, 'It's just a crush, it'll be over soon, just like the others'. But now I'm beginning to think it's one of those rare long ones. I think I'll call it SLO (Super Long Obsessions). 


Do I sound like a stalker? Maybe... But I'm sure you've all felt this way about the person you like too. Only difference between me and you, is I'm making it kinda public. Why? Dunno. I guess I'm doing it for people who find my life interesting. I know I find it interesting. And it feels good to let it all out through blogs. Thanks blogger, I appreciate it. 


Yesterday, (it's 00:35 right now) was the last day of school before the Christmas holidays. 70% of all I saw that day was probably Smile. I have probably never been so infatuated all my life. The first time I saw her that day was in assembly. She sat somewhere in front of me and my so-called 'wingman', Lexpreet. Don't ask about his codename. I don't wanna sound like a pervert, but infatuation got the better of me. I kept glancing at her, so often that it was almost staring, but wasn't really. Maybe. I was admiring her. Yes, admiring. Nothing wrong with appreciating one of the world's natural beauties. Okay, getting slightly creepy I admit, I better keep those comments to myself. I walked past her a few times in the corridors and we exchanged a few 'hello's. For some reason, I can't seem to get any further past 'hello' without turning around and giggling to myself or blushing. She's that great. There have been several witnesses who have seen Smile talk to me, resulting in me giggling/blushing.
When school ended, I was thinking to myself, 'I'm gonna be sad if I don't get to see Smile one last time before Christmas'. I went looking for my bag with Lexpreet and LUCKILY, I ran into Smile on the way. At first, she was talking to her friend (who is also pretty hot), but when she saw me, she said 'Merry Christmas, see you after the holidays!'. I couldn't respond. I felt paralysed. Lexpreet claimed I replied by stuttering 'M-m-merry Christmas'. All I could remember was when I said whatever I said to her, I immediately turned around to face Lexpreet with a huge grin on my face. She probably saw me reaction, but I didn't care. I was happy.


This kind of obsession is totally rare. I can only recall two of these cases, with this current one being the second. Who knows how long it will last? How long would it take my infatuated side to realise I have no chance at all? Will I hopefully get over her before she leaves school next year? Stay tuned, for more blogs about Andy's SLO!




1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious :) In a good way. Although sometimes creepy...with all that nature beauties bit D:

    ReplyDelete