Saturday, 18 December 2010

Summer Romance. (OLD)

I slept at 3am last night. Reason was, I was watching this film called The Notebook.
I'm sure you've seen it already, since it's so popular. I'm not really into romance films so it's not surprising I hadn't heard of this until a couple of weeks back. So I watched this last night since I couldn't sleep, and I gotta say: it was BEAUTIFUL. Everything about it it was amazing! How can a film make a grown man cry? It seriously was... the most beautiful movie I'd ever seen, even more beautiful than Dear John and Titanic

Halfway through the film, I noticed an especially.. special quote.
"Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone."

The movie is filled with memorable quotes. It's awesome how they can explain things through words, which can't usually be described by words! I hope I can be as romantic to my future soul mate!

So, it's true.. that quote I mean. It goes as fast as it comes. Summer romance. Summer fling. It's totally unpredictable, but that's what makes it fun eh? I like a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment