Nothing has really happened in my half term so far that's worth blogging, except London which I've already talked about in my other blog.
There's one thing that happened though, one, maybe two weeks ago.
You see, I go to an all boys school with my good friends Pom and Jam. You can try to guess who they are, if that makes you happy. So the story goes like this: girls are allowed to join our sixth form, and this year, a Chinese girl called Bubbles came to our school. This was the first time I'd seen a Chinese girl in all 6 years of my life at school. I wanted to get to know her better, so one day, instead of going to the chippy with Pom and Jam, I spent the lunchtime with Bubbles instead. That's alright, isn't it? I mean, I just wanted to get to know her better. It's not as if I'm not friends with Pom and Jam anymore.
Okay, so it might've partly been my fault. I started spending more and more time with Bubbles at lunchtime instead. It's not as if I 'skanked' Pom and Jam though, as Jam describes it. Pom understood, I was just making friends. Jam took it pretty seriously, saying it should be bros before hoes.
But wait! Jam has a girlfriend. He says you're allowed ONE PRIORITY over bros, which meant every time we go to town, if his girlfriend was also out, he'd be with her. Okay, fair enough, it's his girlfriend, obviously you'd spend more time with her. But more in Jam's case seems to mean all the time. I can't even remember the last time I went out to town with Jam. I'm not sure what point I'm trying to prove here. I guess it's just, it's not fair that Jam is upset that I'm hanging out with a girl more than him when he's doing that himself. Although Bubbles is not my girlfriend, I wanna be her friend. How can I befriend someone if I don't spend time with them?
Me and Jam aren't talking right now, but I'll just see what happens.
✰
No comments:
Post a Comment