Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Trust Issues.

Jam... Someone I want to trust, but don't know if I can. He begins to tell me a secret, and then goes 'oh wait, you'll spread it'. He says it so often that today, I just replied saying 'Just don't say anything. I'm not bothered'. Why does he do it to me though? To take the mick? To test me? It's true... I have let secrets slip before. So maybe, it is my fault after all. I'm the one who can't be trusted...


He told me that he was gonna watch the JB film with Swan this Saturday. I told her I'd watch it with her next week during half term, so obviously she just allowed me. I told Jam this and he was like 'Sorry man. Just come out this Saturday'. He knew I couldn't though because my mom only lets me go out once a week, and I went out twice last week. To be totally honest, I'm upset. I guess I have emotions like a girl huh? Haha. How pathetic.


I'm not trying to make Jam seem like a bad guy, because he's not. He'd be there for you if you needed him. Bu I just... I dunno. 


I asked Swan herself when she was gonna watch it and she said this Saturday, and asked if I was free. I said no and that I'll watch it next week. She said she'd wait for me to watch it and I said 'Nah, it's cool'.


WHAT DID I DO THAT FOR. LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment