Thursday, 3 March 2011

Like a brother...

My friend told me, that I have this problem where I'm too nice. Well, obviously it's a good thing but when it comes to girls I have a crush on, it's bad. Whenever I'm close with a girl, it's always the sibling type relationship. As in they only see me as a brother or a really close guy friend. That really sucks for me cos if I like the girl... Then basically I have no chance with them. But I don't really know how to solve this? Should I be meaner?! Should I act like I don't care and be more gangsta? I'm only joking! But really.


I bet this is the result of me going to a boy's school. I don't know how to treat girls like normal friends at all! I guess I should treat them like guy friends? How do I actually treat them like sisters anyway? What am I actually talking about? Sigh, sometimes I get so into talking about a topic I just lose track, and I read online that this is a bad habit. Okay, back on track then. 


So basically, I'm off Swan now. I don't have a crush on her anymore. Because... She's got a boyfriend. And I'm way better looking than him! Well, he's my friend too, and he's known her longer, so I guess fair enough. I'm not too bothered anyway.


So now I'm on to another girl... Does it make me a man whore if I have so many crushes? It's just a crush right? Can't be that bad. Anyway, I wasn't really into this girl before, but after getting to know her better... I dunno, something clicked. The worse thing is I think me and her have the sibling relationship. Well, it's not like I had a chance sit her in the first place, but a crush is still a crush and I can't control it. I know nothing will happen between us, so I won't try to change anything. 


1 comment:

  1. After re-reading this again, I have no idea who I'm talking about!0

    ReplyDelete