Alright, I gotta get my head in the game. Complaining doesn't work. Being depressed doesn't work. Sulking doesn't work. I have to do something about this.
This situation with the 'girl' has been tearing me apart so bad, I've had to think of every option available.
1. Confess
I've always been afraid of rejection. Well, who hasn't? My friends have been telling me to go for it anyway, because how do you know shes gonna say no? I can just tell. I'm not the kinda guy girls wanna date. I'm the nice shy guy. Also, I have not asked out a girl, or told them I liked them since I was 12 due to a terrible incident. Will I ever be able to have the courage to confess again? I don't know, which is why this option is out.
2. Keep things the way they are
This would be the best option for me I reckon - in theory anyway. Ignore everything that has happened, keep things the way they are. No one knows, no one gets hurt. Simple, right? Easier said than done. I've considered this for so long, and I've been doing it all the way till now in fact. I thought no one would get hurt, but the one who is hurting the most is me. I can't just act like nothing has happened because every time I see her, my heart dies a little from knowing I will never be with her.
3. Blank her from my life
Blanking her will be so hard, but ice I forget about her, everything will be solved right? Right? I keep imagining what it would be like if I'd never have met her, and it would probably have been better for the both of us if we didn't meet. Blanking her would be difficult though as we both have the exact same lectures.
Never would I have thought a girl woul have such a big impact on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment