Thursday, 26 January 2012

I kinda like this girl

News on my latest crush. It's Udon.

Seriously, I never thought I'd fall for her. Usually, if I see a girl I like, I like her straight away! In this case though, I've known Udon for about 11 months now. A few days ago, I asked myself if I liked her. I'm still kinda uncertain, but been thinking about sometimes. I think she's kinda cute. 
It's kinda hard to talk to her though, since she's in the year below me and has her own group of friends.

Good thing we met outside of school. Gives me a slight advantage cos I can ask her to chill with me without it beng weird. Plus, I'm good friends with her best friend. Oh, her best friend is Swan by the way. Weird. I used to like her too.

I'm hanging out with her this Sunday, with some other friends too maybe. If I realise I do like her, I'm going to tell the other guy who likes her, so that it'll be a fair competition. This is called a real man's spirit and honour rivalry! I just made that up.

Jam actually told me that she wasn't my type a long time ago, and I'd agreed. I thought it was weird. She's really pretty, how come I didn't have a crush on her? But for some reason, in the last week I started to develop feelings. Maybe because I got to know her a bit better? I don't know.

Keep reading for updates! I'll be blogging about Sunday, erm, on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment