WARNING: EXPLICIT
In the last week, I've had two nosebleeds.
Oh, before that, let me explain to you what a nosebleed is, cos I'm not talking about just having a nosebleed. No, a 'nosebleed' is where a guy or girl sees something sexual or perverted and it excites them. This may not make sense, but if you've ever watched Japanese anime, you'll understand. In anime, the people actually get nosebleeds, but of course, in real life, this doesn't happen. I think it's just called a nosebleed because when people get excited, the blood pumps faster through the body, and who knows, maybe some people actually so get nosebleeds from being excited.
So anyway, the first nosebleed happened in my first lesson last Monday. The chairs are really high, and the tables are really low on this particular room. I was sitting opposite this girl (I hope she doesn't read this, and if she does, I hope she doesn't know that I saw, and if you're the girl reading this now... Thanks) who I think is quite pretty. Suddenly, she lifted her leg up. Well, not suddenly, she just lifted her leg up quickly like in a sudden. Okay, suddenly, she lifted her leg up so her foot was on the chair. Like you would do if you wanted to tie your shoelace. I'm still joy quite sure what she was doing, maybe removing her tights? Anyhow, she lifted yer leg up, which in turn lifted her skirt up and I saw everything. As you know, I go to an all boys school, but some girls can choose to study here for sixth form. For me, this was a rare joy. I could even tell you what colour her panties were. I didn't look on purpose. Well, I did, but only because my eyes were already looking in that general direction. The next second, she lifted her leg up again, and flashed... again! This went on for another six times, but I awkwardly looked away by the second time. I mean, it was so obvious I just had to look away so I wouldn't get caught. And because I respect her privacy.
The second nosebleed was when I was in the supermarket. I was looking for some honey, when I spotted a blonde girl at the end of the aisle, reaching up to get a plastic bowl. Her dress was tiny! When she reached up, her dress also went up a little and I could see her pink panties. I'm seriously not a pervert, but since she showed... I might as well have looked. I was also worried for her, but since she probably knew how short the dress was... Oh wells.
All in all, I am not a pervert, I was just there at the right place and at the right time. I am innocent.
✰
No comments:
Post a Comment