All Christmas, I hadn't really thought about Smile at all. Does that mean I'm over her? That's what I thought. Until I went back to school and those feelings came flooding back. Well, at least I now know I don't have super strong feelings for her as I thought I had. Just a crush.
At school, I'm not admitting that I still like her because SOME people take the mick out of me, and that sucks.
I spoke to her for the first time since coming back from holidays, and it was pretty cool. Her friend gave me a banana. I noticed she changed her hair. It looks nicer than before.
You know, after writing all that and then reading it over, I'm not sure whether I do like her, or I just think I like her. I think liking a girl is fun, so I hope I meet someone fit soon. If you're fit, please be my friend.
✰
No comments:
Post a Comment