Monday, 18 March 2013

This woman I love

Okay, maybe not love. I've only known her for a few days. Remember on ny other blog I said I went on a shoot for Microsoft? Vanessa was one of the producers for that shoot and she invited me to be a runner. I haven't known her for long at all but I've grown attached. She has a really nice ass, and it's awesome because she wears black leggings all the time. Today she wore a white jacket and a black vest.. So sexy and mature. Oh yeah, she's like.. 30. I'm not too sure cos I'm terrible with ages but she had such a nice mature flair to her, the kind of flair that attracts me the most. Mature and independent women... Mmm...

Well, after today I won't be seeing her anymore because she's resigning from the company. She wasn't a permanent member anyway, she's a freelancer. That must mean she has a website right? I'm going to check tonight.

I'll never forget when she kissed me on the cheek after we finished the shoot. I was so pleasantly surprised that I don't even remember the details. It happened so quickly. I just wish I could experience it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment