Wednesday, 25 April 2012
Friend Zone King
I'm not gonna lie, I'm the kind of guy that would do anything for a girl. The guy who lends a shoulder to a girl if they're upset. The guy who helps a girl he likes, even if it was to help her get with a guy that she likes.
That describes me. A nice guy.
I don't wanna sound arrogant or anything, but all my kindness has granted me the self-proclaimed status of the Friend Zone King.
I was gonna write about this in my public blog, but after much consideration, I decided people probably won't like me if I reveal all this. Some things are meant to be kept a secret after all.
Basically, when I get complimented by girls, I get told 'You're cute'. That is actually the line I dread the most, yet it happens all the time, no lie. As soon as I hear that, I know I'm deep in the friend zone. I hate it you know, I hate when girls only like me as a 'brother' or 'gay best friend', but what I hate more is myself. I could prevent this if I tried. Problem is, I can't stop being the nice guy. It's just in my genes. I've thought so much about being mean to girls, even if it's just in a jokey way, but something always stops me. But why? I don't understand. Am I incapable of flirting?
The last thing my ex-girlfriend said to me was 'You're too nice to me'. What the hell.
I think I know why I can't stop being a nice guy. I've used the nice guy persona to accumulate many girl friends over the years and I'm afraid I'd lose them if I change. But girls don't wanna sleep with a 'brother', they just wanna be their friend. And because of this, I am the Friend Zone King.
I even lost my chance with the girl of my life because of being the nice guy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment